SKIP TO CONTENT
Product Analytics Reimagined
Don’t just report on product metrics. Deeply understand the behavioral patterns that drive adoption, engagement, and revenue.
NetSpring works directly on your data warehouse as the single source of truth, and brings the analytical power of Business Intelligence to self-service Product Analytics.
What is Next-Generation Product Analytics?
With 80% of product analytics done outside first-generation tools and needing the help of Data & Analytics teams, it’s time to rethink your approach.
NetSpring brings the analytical power of BI to product analytics, working directly off your data warehouse.
- Self-serve to answer any question, starting from a rich library of reporting templates through ad hoc visual data exploration
- Avoid writing and maintaining complex SQL for funnel/path-type queries, but have the option of leveraging SQL for specialized analysis
- Combine product instrumentation with any business data in your data warehouse for context-rich analytics
- Look across operational marketing, sales automation, customer engagement platforms, and product instrumentation
- Track and measure user and account-level KPIs across online channels, programs, and campaigns
- Understand funnel conversion from PLG through enterprise sales and product adoption
- Define segments or cohorts based on precise sequences of events and times spent on, and between each event
- Connect patterns of behavior across online channels, programs, and campaigns
- Filter funnels or paths by behavioral cohorts to deeply understand the drivers of product adoption, usage, and retention
- Track awareness and audience growth across all online channels (e.g. website, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Track content engagement and effectiveness at driving conversion of specific segments or cohorts
- Understand how activations, product usage, and upgrades tie back to growth marketing investments
Next-Generation Product Analytics
With the analytical power of BI, understand the patterns of user behavior across channels and over time. In the modern data stack.
Read the Blog
Get answers to the toughest questions about user behavior. Drive retention, referrals, and revenue.
Understand the full customer journey. Improve acquisition, activation, and revenue.
Support the business with better self-service tooling. Focus on other high value projects and tasks.
Getting started is easy.
Connect to your data warehouse, data lake, or CDP. Be up and running in an hour.
Get a Demo