SKIP TO CONTENT
Understand user and account-level behavior and journeys across self-serve, marketing, product, sales, and support channels.
Get a Demo
NetSpring sits directly on your data warehouse, looks across all data sets, and supports both traditional BI analysis and modern event-centric product analytics.
It is also self-service, so you can expand the reach and impact to everyone in the organization, not just technical teams.
- Track journeys across self-serve, marketing, product, sales, and support channels
- Define conditional stages as logical sets of event sequences and/or user properties
- Slice and dice cohorts of users by any data in the warehouse for rich business context
Customer Journey Analytics
- Understand why certain campaigns or business programs drive user acquisition
- Identify users and behavioral patterns that drive feature-level adoption and retention
- Leverage behavioral cohorts to explain account-level retention and revenue
- Dynamically define behavioral cohorts based on precise sequences and timing of events
- Build high-performing audiences based on desirable behavioral cohorts
- Create data warehouse views of targeted audiences for activation
Getting set up is easy.
Connect to Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift or Databricks. Be up and running in hours.